At the heart of the Yon-Ka formulas: the Quintessence
This is an extraordinary synergy of five pre-dosed essential oils with a wide field of action. It is used in the composition of 70% of the brand’s products.
Depending on its concentration, it is also a relaxing or energizing olfactory treasure.
• Fine Lavender from Haute-Provence with calming, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Geranium from Egypt with anti-inflammatory, antalgic and healing properties.
• Rosemary from Morocco, with antiseptic, regenerating and toning properties.
• Cypress from Provence with decongesting and nerve-balancing properties.
• Thyme from Spain, an excellent stimulant with powerful antiseptic properties.
The plants used in Yon-Ka products come from:
(1) renewable resources and sustainable agriculture. They are mainly of organic origin.
(2) science that studies the influence of smells on human behaviour.
(3) science that uses young shoots and buds to stimulate the cellular metabolism.
NATURE AND PLANTS...
(1) Aromatherapy to Phytotherapy
Over 130 plants, roots & seeds from the lands and seas of the entire world are used to compose Yon-Ka products and contribute to their effectiveness through targeted phyto-aromatic active ingredients:
(2) Aromatherapy to Aromachology
The spearheads of the brand, essential oils deliver their volatile scented molecules to the powerful physiological and psychotherapeutic actions;
(3) Phytotherapy to Gemmotherapy
The titrated and objectified extracts of the plants are used: peptides, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements, polyphenols, AHAs, BHAs and more reinforce and enrich the formulas and effectiveness of the products.
Yon-Ka accentuates the complementarity of these renowned sciences.
from rigorous standards to safety
From the development to the manufacturing, Laboratoires Multaler ensures total control of the production chain and offers professionals and consumers the guarantee of complete traceability.
• The brand calls on the skills of an in-house team of expert scientists: doctors of pharmacy and biology, chemical engineers, biologists and bacteriologists…
• Each ingredient that enters a Yon-Ka product complies with the strictest international regulations and is carefully selected and inspected: chromatography in a gaseous phase and a liquid phase, spectrophotometry in visible UV, bacteriological analysis, etc.
• Production takes place in a cleanroom, i.e. in filtered air and according to GMP norms (Good Manufacturing Practices) - class ISO 22716.
• The formulations do not include parabens. The essential oils within these formulations are predosed to ensure perfect safety of use and to prevent uncontrolled handling.
from objectification to visible results
For Yon-Ka, each product must adapt to an essential criterion: gentle efficacy that restores the skin’s natural ability to preserve or regain its balance.
Efficacy tests are conducted by authorised independent Clinical Expertise laboratories overseen by an investigating doctor.
They make it possible to objectify the claimed actions: firming power, anti-wrinkle power, hydrating or exfoliating properties, non-comedogenic status, etc. They are carried out on volunteers as well as cell cultures and human skin explants. These tests on explants make it possible, for example, to demonstrate the anti-glycation, anti-collagenase and anti-elastase action of a product designed to fight against signs of ageing.
The brand’s recent innovations are centered on the choice of patented active ingredients based on the latest scientific research to delay and reduce the appearance of skin ageing, protect the skin from environmental pollution, combat dark spots, etc.
from the art of manual techniques to the sensorial experience
Rituals at the beginning and end of each treatment, finely crafted procedures, exclusive methods… Every Yon-Ka treatment is an expert and subtle alchemy between the professional’s hand, the hand that feels and gives, the instrument that prolongs and reinforces it and the essential oil that optimises it.
Know-how taught by the brand to all of its professional clients to give each customer a visible result and a real sensation of well-being.
from expertise to olfactory pleasure
Every Yon-Ka treatment features a holistic and personalized approach that creates the ideal conditions for receptiveness and effectiveness.
Based on knowledge, professionalism, active listening, the science of the product and the olfactory message of the essential oils, it offers replenishment, harmony, energy and wellness to the person receiving the treatment.